Offering the best combination of treatments for all types of pain and injury, whether they are acute or chronic, pre or post-surgical, work or sport related problems. Physiotherapy assessment and treatment is effective in providing pain relief as well as improved movement, strength, and functional levels.
At Stein Sports, we exclusively work 1-on-1 with our patients to provide optimal physiotherapy care.
Physiotherapy at Stein Sports Medicine Health is located in the Bentall 5 Lobby at 550 Burrard Street.
For any Physiotherapy specific inquiries please contact 604-757-7770
- Please access Stein Sports Medicine Health via the interior lobby door (not the exterior door)
- If the interior door is locked, the physiotherapist is currently in treatment. Please wait in the lobby until your scheduled appointment time.
- We do not treat for WorkSafeBC at this location.
- Physiotherapy is not covered by MSP.
- Make sure to bring shorts, tank top or sports bra as needed.
- Please arrive 5 minutes prior to your appointments in order to change into appropriate clothing (if necessary) and to ensure you receive the full treatment time
- Any appointments cancelled within 24 hours are subject to a full session cancellation fee.
- No shows will be charged the full session fee.
Physiotherapy Rates (Covered by Extended Health):
New Assessment / New Patient
– $80 (40 minutes)
– If you have not been to physiotherapy in 3 months
or if you have a new injury, please book as a new assessment
Standard follow-up rates:
-$80 (30 minutes)
Jonathan is a physiotherapist specialized in the management of orthopedic conditions including sport, neck and back injuries. Jonathan utilizes a multi-faceted approach designed to both alleviate an individual’s current pain as well as addressing the root cause of the issue.
Throughout the rehabilitation process, a premium is placed on patient engagement and education. Jonathan’s treatment approach includes the use of hands-on spinal therapy, intramuscular stimulation (IMS), postural re-education, active massage techniques and personalized exercise prescription. Jonathan believes that the physiotherapy management of these musculoskeletal conditions, alongside a multi-disciplinary team, is crucial in allowing you to return to a healthy lifestyle and perform at your best.