Offering the best combination of treatments for all types of pain and injury, whether they are acute or chronic, pre or post-surgical, work or sport related problems. Physiotherapy assessment and treatment is effective in providing pain relief as well as improved movement, strength, and functional levels.
At Stein Sports, we exclusively work 1-on-1 with our patients to provide optimal physiotherapy care.
Accepting the following insurances for direct billing:
Pacific Blue Cross, Chamber of Commerce Group Insurance, CINUP, Cowan, Desjardins Insurance, First Canadian, Great-West Life, Industrial Alliance, Johnson Inc., Johnston Group Inc., Manulife Financial, Maximum Benefit, Sun Life Financial
- We do not treat for WorkSafeBC at this location.
- Physiotherapy is not covered by MSP.
- Please arrive 15 minutes early to your first appointment to fill in the intake and consent forms (if you have not already done so online)
- Please arrive 5 minutes prior to all follow-up appointments in order to change into appropriate clothing (if necessary) and to ensure you receive the full treatment time
- Make sure to bring shorts, tank top or sports bra as needed.
- Cancel your appointment online, but please be aware that appointments cancelled, or time changes, within 24 hours are subject to a full session cancellation fee.
- No shows will be charged the full session fee.